Thursday, February 5, 2009

New CHA stuff coming soon...

Hey everybody, I am sure you have gotten a couple of emails with a few little teasers about what is coming from CHA, but I wanted to share it here too!!! I am sorry that the link didn't work in the last email sent out, so I am going to link it here so you can see the Ali Edwards stamps sets that will be coming in from Technique Tuesday. I have heard some excitement from customers about these stamps so I will be sending out an arrival email. Keep an eye on your inbox, wink. Another company that I am really excited about is Daisy Bucket, just wait till you see the lines from them, I don't even have a boy but I am so lovin' the cute monster line we have coming. They do have some other lines that are totally adorable. Their large chipboard pieces are over the top and I have some classes in mind for them as soon as they get here!!!
The new Teresa Collins product is to die for. She has a new family line, journal line and well her recipe line is simply gorgeous. Can't wait for this one either, I think they might be shipping out next week, let's keep our fingers crossed.
And well I can't send out info without mentioning Heidi Swapp. Her stuff simply put is AMAZING!!! Everyone know I love her stuff and she has not disappointed. Her new invisible line is so innovative, and will blow your mind. It is so cool and different, something your definitely going to want to add to your stash. If you would like to see a video demo go here. You might have to scroll down a bit.
TTFN

No comments: